The Dog's Tits
While I've been away
I've been around, I just couldn't be bothered saying anything. I'm off tomorrow on a motorbike ride with some other chaps around NSW & Victoria. Back on Friday for a week, then I'm off to watch the MotoGP race at Phillip Island.
Happenings while I was silent....
- The Chinese held their creepy olympics, during which we were treated to the usual horseshit from media retards about our 'brave' athletes.
- Rob Thomson nears the end of his remarkable journey through Asia, Europe and America via recumbent bicycle and skateboard.
- Valentino Rossi has all but wrapped up the MotoGP title, after a bizarre season of alternating dominance between various riders.
- I went to the Canberra Craft Beer Festival. $20 for entry got you ten 'tastes' of offerings from a dozen or so micro-breweries. Some lovely drops I'd never sampled before.
- The appalling Brendan Nelson has been unsurprisingly dumped from his position as Federal Opposition Leader. Good riddance.
My message to the world: shut up and get a fucking grip will you?
In the worst presidential choice Americans have faced since Nixon diced with McGovern, Sarah Palin gets picked as McCain's veep candidate, causing complete and utter derangement in leftists the world over.
Meanwhile, conservatives are hyperventilating themselves to death over Obama supposedly going to turn America into the USSR.
For fucks sake you tools: calm down . Does anybody with an ounce of common sense think McCain is remotely capable of being an effective president? Do any of you Obama-The-Messiah crowd actually have any idea on how this "change" bullshit will manifest itself?
Here's the horrible truth people, and there's no way out of it:
Both of these morons will fuck the USA royally in their upcoming term.
Either way, we're going to get an economically incompetent clown who will do nothing to reverse Dubya's appalling financial direction, and someone who will fight the war against terror in a completey half-arsed manner which will achieve little except costing the USA a lot more money and soldiers' lives.
But hey, let's not worry about this stuff eh? It's clearly much more important to talk about Obama's stage props at the convention, or who Trig Palin's real mother is, or if Obama is "really a Muslim", or all those non-existent books Palin didn't ban, or some 5-second soundbite of some candidate saying something stupid. You partisan types can wank yourselves to death over believing this choice in November actually matters.
So, blogosphere and media, unless you have something substantial to say about how the candidates actually differ, in actual real policy and results terms, then SHUT THE FUCK UP you fucking tedious useless arsecunting wankers.
I'm sick and fucking tired of listening to your idiot, insubstantial, blithering, childish partisan crap about nothing. There are real issues at play in an American presidential election, so why do all you fucking fools concentrate on the goddamned circus as if it actually matters?
Biophysicist and scent expert Luca Turin, when asked about Coco Chanel's directive to 'wear perfume wherever one wants to be kissed':
Looking for older whackings?
Wanna see my previous rants against lefty, commie, peacenick wankers, plus lots of fun stuff about motorcycles, music and movies?................ Click here for the full past whackings index
Trikes & Bents
Support Brave Multinationals!!!